Web
New DiscussionHide the close button
Hi, I have set AllowClose to false and the close button is now disabled. However I would lik…
99,225 Views
6 Replies
Setting UltraCombo.Value does not select corresponding item
I have an UltraCombo bound to a datasource. In my code I go combo.value = 3 but the row that has th…
167,219 Views
12 Replies
Adding and removing columns at runtime
Hi, I have an ultragrid with 2 bound columns on it. I want to be able to create and remove columns…
119,183 Views
6 Replies
Disabling "Drag a column header to group by that column"
Dear Friends,I have two simple doubts. How do I disable the option "Drag a column header to gr…
228,768 Views
2 Replies
How do I disable a toolbar button?
I’m using the following code and get a error message stating “Key not found.” Her…
102,896 Views
4 Replies
How to add rows with BindingList<T> data source.
For some reason I cannot add rows when I use a BindingList<T> data source. I get a “Ro…
75,339 Views
4 Replies
Vertical alignment of Text inside Table cell
Hi I have a table with cells. I want to align some text in the middle center of the cell and some m…
60,816 Views
2 Replies