Web
New DiscussionDisplay percentage in textbox
Is there anyway to display a numeric value (such as .14) as a percentage (%14) in a windowsform co…
83,721 Views
5 Replies
UltraTextEditor Max Text Length Limit in WinForms
We are able to set 2100000000 as maximum text lenght for an ultratext editor but any character/text…
94,678 Views
5 Replies
Ultra numeric editor
I want to make use of the ultranumeric editor to force the user to only be able to enter numerical …
71,471 Views
3 Replies
Tooltip can contain data formatted in a table?
I am very new to the tooltip functionality. Is it possible to have some data formatted as table (ro…
274,676 Views
5 Replies
Dotted Focus around the checkbox
Hi, when a checkbox is focused the text get a dotted rectangle around it. In our application there …
99,048 Views
10 Replies
server cannot set content type after http headers have been sent
I'm trying a sample from Infragistics 3.0 (.NET 2.0) to export an UltraWebGrid to Excel formal.…
44,504 Views
2 Replies
Multiple column Sort on Ultrawingrid
Hi I have three (3) columns. When we sort descending/ascending on the first column then it should a…
112,130 Views
5 Replies